While Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Welterweight contender Matt Brown remains one of the toughest fighters on the roster, he's going to have a tough time getting through Demian Maia this Saturday (May 14, 2016) at UFC 198 in Curitiba, Brazil.
But before "The Immortal" tries to thwart a grappling wizard, he took to the scales at Friday's (May 13, 2016) weigh ins for UFC 198. After tipping the scales at 171 pounds, Brown made his presence felt in front of a taunting Brazilian crowd. With his back turned to the fans, the 35-year-old chucked up two middle fingers.
The action can be seen above, compliments of MMA Fighting.
In one of the more uncanny moments of Brown's UFC career, the Welterweight brawler voluntarily put a target on his head entering Saturday's bout with Maia. Considering Brown is fighting in the most hostile environment in mixed martial arts (MMA) today, he's probably trying to gain any minor motivation he can find.
Flipping off thousands of Brazilian fans may actually bring out the best in Brown at UFC 198, which will be headlined by a Heavyweight championship fight between current king Fabricio Werdum and boxer Stipe Miocic.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage