Ronda Rousey is nearing a comeback!
That's according to a recent video that former Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's Bantamweight champion released, showing the world that she is now able to bite into a hard apple.
The evidence (via Uninterrupted's Twitter):
Don't take everything so serious, Maniacs.
"Rowdy" stated after her knockout loss to Holly Holm at UFC 193 in Nov. 2015 that she was unable to indulge in the tasty treat -- at least not in sold form -- because the inside of her mouth, including her lips and teeth, being all jacked thanks to a devastating high kick and subsequent punches from Holm.
But, the judoka seems to be doing better, mentally and health-wise, which is another step in her much-anticipated comeback. Which also means fight fans are getting that much closer to seeing the trilogy fight between her and the new division queen, Miesha Tate.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage