According to those mixed martial arts (MMA) experts in the know, both of these lovely ladies should have no problem competing at 135 pounds.
Ahem, Skeletor ... if you would please.
That might come as a surprise when you look at the photo above, which has former Strikeforce featherweight champion Cristiane Justino staring down former Strikeforce bantamweight queenpin Miesha Tate. The former is hoping to fight for UFC in 2016, while the latter has done so since 2013.
Until then, the closest they'll get to throwing down is the upcoming "Fight Valley" movie (details), also starring UFC women's bantamweight No. 1 contender Holly Holm, who will move on to fight Ronda Rousey at UFC 193 in November (more on that fight here).
And if "The Preacher's Daughter" should fall, expect renewed cries for "Cyborg" to get the next crack at the 135-pound crown, even if she has to cut off a leg to make weight.
* * *
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage