Not really sure how to describe the furious UFC 190 main event, which included enraged women's Bantamweight champion Ronda Rousey, who was mad as hell that Bethe Correia beat up her two friends and made insensitive suicide remarks that had "Rowdy" in tears during her promotional interviews.
Rousey came out on fire, throwing caution to the wind and wild haymakers in the process. She missed the first two and in a scramble Correia appeared to land a few short shots. Rousey went for her traditional hip toss, but Correia backed away and "Rowdy" settled for an accidental trip.
And that's when hell really broke loose.
With Correia off balance along the fence, Rousey continued to drop bombs. She missed more than she made, but those that got in forced the Brazilian to look for an escape hatch. Correia darted for open air, but Rousey followed her with a knuckle sandwich that landed in her left ear. It was enough to finish the fight, but just for good measure, Rousey connected with a left cross that turned out the Brazilian's lights.
Rousey needed just 34 seconds to settle her most personal score. That's scary.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage