Well, that was something.
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) blew the roof off the MGM Grand Garden Arena last weekend (July 11-12, 2015), staging back-to-back mixed martial arts (MMA) events on pay-per-view and FOX Sports 1.
First up was the bloody-but-wildly entertaining UFC 189, headlined by the Chad Mendes vs. Conor McGregor interim featherweight title fight and anchored by the Robbie Lawler vs. Rory MacDonald welterweight championship showdown. Less than 24 hours after, The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 21 Finale brought us "Ellenberger vs. Thompson."
Are you not entertained?!?
There was a lot going down on Saturday night, as well as all day Sunday, so it's understandable if a few of the bigger stories slipped through the cracks. Or perhaps you had one too many shots of Irish whiskey and like "Red King," can't remember what year it is.
Either way, we've got you covered.
Results and recaps:
That should keep you busy for the time being.
But don't get too wrapped up in the past, as we still have to look toward the future. In fact, we have another FOX Sports 1 event on tap this Wednesday night (July 15, 2015) as UFC Fight Night 71: "Mir vs. Duffee" lights up Valley View Casino Center in San Diego, California (details).
For that and even more upcoming UFC events click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage