|Main Card (Fox Sports 1)|
|Featherweight||Chad Mendes||def.||Ricardo Lamas||TKO (punches)||1||2:45|
|Lightweight||Al Iaquinta||def.||Jorge Masvidal||Decision (split) (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Michael Chiesa||def.||Mitch Clarke||Decision (unanimous) (29-26, 29-26, 29-28)||3||5:00|
|Women's Bantamweight||Julianna Peña||def.||Milana Dudieva||TKO (punches and elbows)||1||3:59|
|Featherweight||Clay Guida||def.||Robbie Peralta||Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 30-27, 30-27)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Dustin Poirier||def.||Carlos Diego Ferreira||KO (punches)||1||3:45|
|Preliminary Card (Fox Sports 1)|
|Women's Bantamweight||Liz Carmouche||def.||Lauren Murphy||Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)||3||5:00|
|Lightweight||Alexander Yakovlev||def.||Gray Maynard||Decision (unanimous) (30-27, 29-28, 30-27)||3||5:00|
|Heavyweight||Timothy Johnson||def.||Shamil Abdurakhimov||TKO (punches)||1||4:57|
|Middleweight||Ron Stallings||def.||Justin Jones||Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)||3||5:00|
My notes on UFC Fight Night 63:
- Ron Stallings outstruck Justin Jones for 15.
- Timothy Johnson must be fucking Referee Mike King because god damn that was an early stoppage.
- Alexander Yakovlev hopefully retired Gray Maynard.
- Liz Carmouche vs Lauren Murphy was a sloppy mess of a fight and it ended with a controversial decision. Was anybody surprised by this? If you answered yes go fuck yourself.
- Dustin Poirier shocked me, he absolutely destroyed Carlos Diego Ferreira. It was a flawless performance.
- We learned 3 things about Clay Guida in this fight, he still has cardio for days, he's still boring as fuck and he hates Barack Obama.
- Julianna Pena missed an entire year due to a knee injury, this was her first fight back and she looked fantastic.
- Michael Chiesa still looks like Jesus Christ if he got hooked on heroine. I have nothing to say about the fight.
- Al Iaquinta got his ass kicked in the first round but came out in the second and took over. He out worked Masvidal for the next 10 minutes. That's my opinion, I know a lot of you disagree but just like Al told that ungrateful drunken crowd "Fuck you".
- Chad Mendes beat the fuck out Ricardo Lamas, just like we all knew he would. Can't wait to see him fight again, next up for him is either Edgar or a third fight with Aldo.
MMA_Boss - 73 POINTS
- MMA_Boss scored 73 POINTS, solid score but he only gets the Silver.
- He went 8-2 and had 5 PERFECTS (Iaquinta, Chiesa, Guida, Carmouche & Yakovlev).
ricky-dooby - 73 POINTS
- ricky-dooby also scored 73 POINTS, very good score just not good enough. 1 point shy of First, brutal. Silver.
- He went 8-2 and had 5 PERFECTS (Iaquinta, Chiesa, Guida, Carmouche & Stallings).
DoctorMMA - 74 POINTS
- DoctorMMA scored 74 POINTS and he gets the Gold. Congrats Doc, now hook a brother up with some Morphine.
- He went 8-2 and had 5 PERFECTS (Chiesa, Guida, Poirier, Johnson & Stallings).
- He is now assured of an entry for Season 18.
dildon & Joben - 31 POINTS
- dildon & Joben shit the bed. They both scored 31 POINTS, usually not a terrible score but for this event it was. I believe this is the first time Joben has ever been Shit Picker, eventually everyone wakes up covered in shit. dildon on the other hand has been here many times, he's a veteran Shit Picker. When it comes to shitting the bed dildon is one of the all time greats.
- dildon went 5-5 and had 1 PERFECT (Carmouche), Joben went 5-5 and had 1 PERFECT (Pena).
- Please share a selfie or wear a sig of shame from DoctorMMA.
UFC Fight Night 63: Mendes vs Lamas
Saturday, April 4th, 2015
Fairfax, Virginia, USA
|Season Leaders - The Big Show Pick'em #23
2 / 10 events complete
Season started Mar 21, 2015
1st: Thorazine_ - Still sitting pretty in First place.
2nd: ricky-dooby - ricky-dooby's in the Top 3, shocker.
3rd: Phasebook - Just like Dooby Phasebook will be near the Top of the Standings throughout the season.
3rd: TheAmericanGangste - Gangster is kicking ass so far this season, too bad he's not here to brag. ;)
Who has risen?
MMA_Boss rose 20 spots. Nice, Great job Boss.
Who has fallen?
JorgeHernandez3 fell 30 spots. What the fuck. Crazy motherfucker missed his picks, again.
Plainview - No surprise, he shit the bed First event so he's gotta dig himself out of a big hole.
Smerf - Just like PV Smerf started off the season with a big fat 0. He missed his picks, now the digging begins.
broken0rbital - Make your picks people, otherwise you'll end up like broken0rbital.
EVENT WINNERS FOR SEASON 17:
Event 1: Thorazine_ - 92 POINTS
Event 2: DoctorMMA - 74 POINTS
EVENT SHIT PICKERS FOR SEASON 17:
Event 1: Plainview - 0 POINTS
Event 2: dildon & Joben - 31 POINTS
This is what you should be aiming for!