What's up fight fans!
Welcome to another special edition of TTTHS brought to you by SB Nation! I'm the failed pre-fight random drug test of mixed martial arts (MMA), Tommy Toe Hold.
Today: UFC's new drug policy (more details here) as explained by (NOT) in an employee orientation video from the 1980's. Trust us: It's better than the one he just wrapped for FOX News (watch that replay here).
I love orientation videos!
Every job I've ever had (minus being a cartoon on the Internet) has always had them and they were always super cheesy, so when I heard the new drug policy for UFC, I thought it would be awesome to make an orientation video for a new UFC fighter explaining the ins-and-outs of the new expectations.
Of course, I have completely exaggerated everything because too much of stuff is comedy (waka waka), but the spirit of the new harsher penalties remains the same.
Enjoy fight fans!
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage