Newly-crowned Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) women's bantamweight champion Holly Holm wasn't leaving the Octagon without first talking to Ronda Rousey, who was knocked out by "The Preacher's Daughter" in the UFC 193 pay-per-view (PPV) main event last weekend in Australia.
See it again here.
So, what did she say to her fallen foe after so many "Rowdy" outbursts? That was a question Larry King asked when he invited Holm to be a part of his 137th birthday.
And her answer didn't sound "fake."
"I really admire you for being such a great, dominant champion," Holm told Rousey during their post-fight embrace. "None of us would be here without you, so I appreciate you."
No argument here.
For much more on the UFC 193 PPV event including videos, reactions, recaps, and more, head over to our comprehensive "Rousey vs. Holm" link archive right here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage