If you were saving those red panties for a special occasion, this might be it.
Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) interim featherweight champion Conor McGregor is taking credit for the recent shake up at Team Alpha Male, in which bantamweight champion TJ Dillashaw jumped ship for a new squad in Denver, Colorado.
More on how that went down here.
"Notorious" warned opposing coach Urijah Faber on a recent episode of The Ultimate Fighter (TUF) 22 that Dillashaw would eventually betray him, though it was hardly a
Nostradumbass Nostradamus-type moment, seeing as how the clock was already ticking (because of this).
"I predict these things," McGregor wrote on Twitter, before launching into a self-congratulatory celebration.
I just turned two Duds into two draws.— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) October 7, 2015
I just know it's red panty night over at Zuffa right now! #GrudgeMatchOnMeBoys— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) October 7, 2015
Offspring numbers. On the house.— Conor McGregor (@TheNotoriousMMA) October 7, 2015
The idea of Dillashaw fighting Faber is hard to imagine at this stage of the game, since the champ still has to get through Dominick Cruz at UFC Fight Night 81 in Boston (details), while "The California Kid" has his own work to do at UFC 194.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage