And as you would expect, the two middleweight contenders took the opportunity to re-ignite their war of words, only this time they were inches apart from one another. As the video footage -- courtesy of ChrisC JBaus (via MMA Fighting) -- shows, things got so intense that UFC staff had to get in between them to prevent another brawl like this one from going down.
Especially after hearing "The Count" threaten to knock out the former Strikeforce champion if he invaded his space.
"You are such a fucking fool. Such a fool. I'll fucking beat your face in right now. You're a fucking little boy. You're a boy, you're a kid, you're a child. Get one step closer to me boy and I will fucking knock you out. Take one step."
Bisping and Rockhold went on to continue their arguing as they compared their respective resumes to see who has the more impressive knockout victories.
The good thing is, these two men will finally get to settle their differences inside the Octagon, as they have been booked to headline UFC Fight Night 55, which is scheduled for Nov. 8, 2014 inside AllPhones Arena in Sydney, Australia.
For more on UFC Fight Night 55, which airs exclusively on Fight Pass, click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage