After almost two full years away, Todd Duffee made his return to the Octagon to take on Anthony Hamilton on the main card of tonight's (Sat., Dec. 6, 2014) UFC 181: "Hendricks vs. Lawler 2" pay-per-view (PPV) at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
It didn't last long.
That's because Duffee, known for his power punching, put one of his big mitts on Hamilton's dome with a clean enough shot that it shut his opponent down. The follow up bombs were unnecessary.
It lasted just 33 seconds.
You could argue that Hamilton was put in this position for the express purpose of Duffee coming in and delivering a highlight reel knockout like this. That's exactly what happened, and surely no one is going to be upset about it.
Sans Hamilton, of course.
For complete UFC 181 coverage click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage