You've seen the top 20 knockouts of all time (watch it again here), now Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) is dishing out its top 20 submissions to ever go down inside the Octagon.
The highlight-reel clips are in celebration of UFC 167, which is set to go down this weekend (Sat., Nov. 16, 2013) from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, as Georges St-Pierre attempts to defend his welterweight title against Johny Hendricks.
The pay-per-view (PPV) event, which also features a co-main event bout between Chael Sonnen and Rashad Evans, will mark the 20th Anniversary for the Zuffa-owned mixed martial arts (MMA) promotion.
From Royce Gracie's submission over Ken Shamrock at UFC 1 to Anderson Silva's tap over Travis Lutter at UFC 167 to Ronda Rousey's armbar against Liz Carmouche, you're sure to find one of your favorite submissions in the nine-minute, action-packed video above.
Here is the full list from UFC:
20. Anderson Silva submits Travis Lutter
19. Carlos Newton chokes out Pat Miletich
18. Matt Hughes taps Georges St-Pierre
17. Royce Gracie makes Kimo Leopoldo tap
16. Nate Diaz subs Kurt Pellegrino
15. Anderson Silva chokes Dan Henderson
14. Murilo Bustamante snaps Matt Lindland's arm then chokes him out
13. Chris Lytle submits Jason Gilliam
12. Karo Parisyan taps Dave Strasser
11. Frank Mir breaks Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira's arm
10. Ronda Rousey armbars Liz Carmouche
9. Chan Sung Jung twists Leonard Garcia
8. Forrest Griffin upsets Mauricio Rua
7. Royce Gracie tames "The Beast" Dan Severn
6. Frank Mir breaks Tim Sylvia's arm
5. B.J. Penn dethrones Matt Hughes
4. Frank Mir snaps Brock Lesnar's ankle
3. Royce Gracie chokes out Ken Shamrock
2. Matt Hughes chokes Frank Trigg
1. Anderson Silva stuns Chael Sonnen
Is there a sensational finish that didn't make the cut in that should have been on there?
Sound off in the comments section below!