If you've had the opportunity to catch the extended UFC 155 video trailer preview (watch it here), then you were most likely reminded that the two fighters who will collide in the main event at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada, on Dec. 29, 2012, have rather impressive highlight reels.
That's right, Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) Heavyweight Champion, Junior dos Santos, and former division kingpin, Cain Velasquez are bad men when they enter the Octagon.
And just in case mixed martial arts (MMA) fans forgot just how bad, or maybe just because they needed a little reminding during the holiday doldrums, the promotion compiled a very generous playlist that features eight full fights with either dos Santos or Velasquez.
In fact, we are even treated to their first encounter at the inaugural UFC on FOX 1 event back in Nov. 2011, which unfortunately only last 64 seconds.
Here is the complete list in chronological order of videos you can watch in full, right now, right here in the video player above:
- UFC 83: Cain Velasquez vs. Brad Morris, April 19, 2008
- UFC 90: Junior dos Santos vs. Fabricio Werdum, Oct. 25, 2008
- UFC Fight Night 17: Cain Velasquez vs. Denis Stojnic, Feb. 7, 2009
- UFC 110: Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Rodrigo Nogueira, Feb. 21, 2010
- UFC on Versus 1: Junior dos Santos vs. Gabriel Gonzaga, March 21, 2010
- UFC 121: Cain Velasquez vs. Brock Lesnar, Oct. 23, 2010
- UFC on Fox 1: Junior dos Santos vs. Cain Velasquez, Nov. 21, 2011
- UFC 146: Junior dos Santos vs. Frank Mir, May 26, 2012
Enjoy, Maniacs. And don't you dare complain that Cain Velasquez vs. Antonio Silva from UFC 146 is excluded from the playlist, brats.
Remember that MMAmania.com will provide LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the UFC 155 main card action on fight night (Sat., Dec. 29, 2012), which is slated to air at 10 p.m. ET on pay-per-view (PPV). The latest quick updates of the live action will begin to flow earlier than that around 6:30 p.m. ET with the "Prelims" bouts on Facebook and FX Channel.
It's going to be great.