Welcome, Maniacs, to the weekly series where we help you catch up on some of the original reporting done by other sites in the vast MMA landscape. Like Fedor Emelianenko and Hong-man Choi pictured above, we can all "get along."
Teaming up with MMA sites like MMAPayout, NBC Sports, Fight Opinion and Cage Potato, we'll provide an opportunity for all MMA fans to read some fresh and original voices in the sport.
This week, Cage Potato reveals the five worst weight cuts in MMA history, MMA Convert gives a rundown on MMA in Brazil and Fight Opinion gets a quick quote from Victor Conte on steroids.
The full list of links is after the jump.
- Brian Stann discusses the middleweight title hunt (LowKick)
- Helwani's MMA rankings (NBC Sports MMA)
- Five of the worst weight cuts in MMA history (Cage Potato)
- UFC 132: Cruz vs Faber after-party (Five Ounces of Pain)
- Backstage with Chael Sonnen (MMA Fighting)
- Win a chance to attend UFC 133 with Quinton "Rampage" Jackson (5thRound)
- Cooking with Tim Kennedy (MiddleEasy)
- MMA in Brazil: A quick rundown (MMA Convert)
- M-1 lightweight champion Jose Figueroa discusses injury and what's next (TheFightNerd)
- Victor Conte on steroids and how they can help with endurance (Fight Opinion)
- ESPN's OTL feature garners Martinez Bellator contract (MMA Payout)
- UFC 133 predictions (BleacherReport.com/MMA)