In case you missed all the "Rampage" hubbub this past weekend, Karyn Bryant is here to keep you abreast of the situation.
The female mixed martial arts reporter, who conducted this now famous video interview with Quinton Jackson following his three round unanimous decision win over Matt Hamill at UFC 130 back on May 28, "wasn't offended" by the former light heavyweight champion's desire to motor her boats.
Since every1's asking: if it wasn't already obv, I wasn't offended by @Rampage4real at all. We were clowning around. I thought it was funny!
The MMA community has been largely divided over "Boob Gate." Jackson fans attribute his "clowning around" to "typical Rampage" silliness while others find it demeaning and offensive.
Take another look and judge for yourself.
Do you think "Rampage" was out of line? And do you believe Bryant was sincere in her remarks?
Where do you stand on this debate?
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage