Wanna know who wins the UFC 141 main event between Brock Lesnar and Alistair Overeem, scheduled for Dec. 30, 2011, at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vages, Nevada?
Look no further than the UFC Undisputed 3 video game.
The boys over at THQ put together this video simulation to promote "The Reem's" inclusion in the Feb. 14, 2012, release for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3. You can get the download code for Overeem and make him a part of your upcoming roster by heading over to the THQ Facebook page.
Brent Brookhouse took the time to compile a few stats from the above simulation:
- 25 simulated matches. 13 won by Overeem, 12 by Lesnar.
- Lesnar attempted a total of 287 takedowns (11.5 per fight).
- Lesnar and Overeem "rocked" each other an equal amount of times in the 25 bouts.
- Lesnar won two bouts via arm triangle.
- 92% (12 of 13) of the bouts Overeem won were by knockout.
Anyone think these stats will come close to the real thing? For more on the upcoming release of UFC Undisputed 3 click here. For more on the "Lesnar vs. Overeem" match-up click here.