The official weigh in event for Strikeforce Challengers 20: "Britt vs. Sayers" went down last night (Nov. 17, 2011) from "The Pearl" at the Palms Casino Resort in Las Vegas, Nevada.
With the exception of middleweight Anthony Smith (188), all fighters set to compete on tomorrow night's "Sin City" fight card hit their respective marks without incident.
Complete Strikeforce Challengers 20 weigh in results after the jump.
Main Card (Showtime):
185 lbs.: Antwain Britt (184) vs. Lumumba Sayers (185)
145 lbs.: Julia Budd (146) vs. Ronda Rousey (146)
185 lbs.: Adlan Amagov (184) vs. Anthony Smith (188)*
205 lbs.: T.J. Cook (205) vs. Trevor Smith (205)
185 lbs.: Derek Brunson (186) vs. Nate James (184)
Preliminary Card (Untelevised):
155 lbs.: Bill Cooper (154) vs. Matt Ricehouse (155)
155 lbs.: Bobby Green (155) vs. James Reese (155)
170 lbs.: David Hulett (170) vs. Quinn Mulhern (169)
185 lbs.: Willie Parks (184) vs. Andreas Spang (185)
*Fined by NSAC for not making weight
For more on Strikeforce Challengers 20 click here.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage