Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) today (Nov. 1, 2011) announced the winners of its first-ever Twitter incentive program, cutting checks to the fighters who made the most of their social media outlets over the last quarter (ending Sept. 1).
Each award, which was initially unveiled across three categories earlier this year at the promotion's annual Fighter Summit, nets a $5,000 bonus.
The Brazilians likely got the push they needed from UFC 134: "Rio" back on Aug. 27, cleaning up in the "Most Followers" and "Most Growth" categories -- though they were conspicuously absent from "Most Creative."
Anyone think the UFC deserves one for "Most Generous?"
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage