Medical suspensions have been released for the fighters competing at UFC 124: "St. Pierre vs Koscheck II," which took place on Saturday, Dec. 11, 2010, from the Bell Centre in Montreal, Quebec, Canada.
With several of the bouts ending early (and violently), there were a handful of fighters who were flagged follow up visits with their doctors -- though the entire roster was benched for at least seven days.
Here is the complete list of UFC 124 medical suspensions (via MixedMartialArts.com):
60 Days: Josh Koscheck, Joe Stevenson
28 Days: Georges St. Pierre
14 Days: Ricardo Almeida, John Makdessi
Just a quick reminder: Fighters often return to action much quicker once doctors give them the green light. The lengthy suspensions are just a precaution in most cases.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage