Quite a bit, apparently, according to his list over at ESPN:
• I'm obviously very, very thankful for the UFC and for guys like Chuck Liddell, Matt Hughes, Forrest Griffin, guys who have been real partners to us and who have really helped us build this business.
• I'm thankful for Bruce Lee. I've said it a million times: He's the father of mixed martial arts. He was so far ahead of his time.
• I'm thankful for Pinkberry. I love Pinkberry! I'm like addicted to it. I'm very thankful for my favorite: a large original with Fruity Pebbles. So good, I get really excited about Pinkberry.
• Shaving your head is no fun endeavor, let me tell you. It has taken a lot of trial and error, but there's something I'm very thankful for, sweetheart -- the Venus razor. You know the chick razor with the gooey stuff on the side? Yeah, that's what I shave my head with, it's true. Funny, right? I'd look like a nicked-up freak without that thing.
• I'm thankful for Canada. Those fans up there are awesome. If the United States MMA market was like the Canadian market, the UFC would be even bigger than it is now.
More after the jump.
• I'm thankful for the day and age that I can wear a T-shirt to a big meeting.
• I'm thankful for Las Vegas. I honestly and truly think it's the greatest city on Earth. It is for me and guys like me, anyway. I go a million miles an hour no matter what and this is the city built for that. It's always open. There's always excitement and energy and something to do. That's me. That's who I am and that's the life I live. I'm very thankful for this city that never disappoints.
• I'm thankful for the passionate, psychotic lunatics who are the fans of the UFC. Not only will they come and blast me when they think something's wrong, they also travel all over the place, buy the events, stand by the sport, and I'm very thankful for their energy and support.
• I love this life. I have so much to be thankful for. I'm reminded of that every single day.