"When, where and with what promotion — we don't know. It could happen in UFC. We just don't know. I want it to happen. Fedor wants it to happen. In some way, shape or form, we're going to make it happen."
-- Former UFC heavyweight champion Randy Couture -- who walked away from his division crown late lat year to pursue a fight with Fedor Emelianenko -- tells FOXSports.com that he's still intent on a bout against the Russian even though he is embroiled in a messy legal dispute. UFC President Dana White has mentioned in the recent past that (a). He'd sign Fedor just so Randy can fight him and (b). He wants Randy back in the Octagon. Now Randy is leaving the door open to a possible UFC return after slamming it shut. At this point, do you have any interest in a bout between Fedor and Couture? Make your case in the comments section below and keep it to 50 words maximum. Top three responses win a FREE copy of Couture's new book, "Becoming the Natural," which Loretta Hunt -- the author and Sherdog.com editor -- was kind enough to send our way. Go nuts.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage