Our own Jesse Holland recently stopped in to chat with Ariel Helwani at MMARated.com to preview the UFC 84: "Ill Will" pay-per-view (PPV) event that takes place tomorrow (Saturday, May 24) from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas, Nevada.
Here are some specific discussion points:
- Should Sean Sherk have received a title shot coming off a suspension?
- If BJ Penns wins should he move up to welterweight?
- Will this truly be Tito Ortiz's final fight in the UFC?
- What becomes of Ortiz after Saturday night?
- If Machida wins should he face the winner of Rampage/Griffin?
- Which Keith Jardine will show up against Wanderlei Silva?
- If Silva loses will he move down to middleweight?
- Is Thiago Silva the best kept secret in the UFC's light heavyweight division?
- Is Soku the real deal or just a two-hit wonder?
Check it out when you have some time right HERE. It turned out to be a solid discussion.
Thanks again to Ariel for inviting Jesse to come out and play. He doesn't get out much and when he does his friends often attempt to ditch him.
Discussions often go like this:
"Jesse, me and Billy are going to go inside and play "Grand Theft Auto IV" until our thumbs fall off. What are you going to do?"
Sadly, he doesn't get the hint.