Spike television network will run four hours of programming dedicated to UFC Heavyweight Champion Randy Couture on August 23 from 10 p.m. to 2:30 a.m. ET.
Dubbed "100% Natural," the "Captain America" marathon will promote the mixed martial arts legend and UFC Hall of Famer, as well as his upcoming showdown with Gabriel Gonzaga at UFC 74: "Respect" on August 25.
Here's a snip from a recent press release:
"... Spike TV pays tribute to the champion with a marathon of programming featuring some of his [Couture's] greatest moments inside the Octagon."
Check out the schedule:
- UFC Unleashed (10 p.m. ET) -- The UFC 68 bout with then-champion of the division Tim Sylvia in which Couture pulled of one of the greatest (and unlikely) comeback performances in the history of the promotion.
- Countdown to UFC 74 (11 p.m. ET) -- Get a behind-the-scenes look at the upcoming pay-per-view event, which also includes the welterweight clash between Georges St. Pierre and Josh Koscheck and more.
- UFC All Access: Randy Couture (12 a.m. ET) -- Former UFC Octagon Girl and program host Rachelle Leah chronicle Couture and his training leading up to the big night at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada.
- UFC Unleashed (12:30 a.m. ET) -- Couture and Mike Van Arsdale clash at UFC 54: "Boiling Point."
- Pros vs. Joes (1:30 a.m. ET) -- Three "regular guys" attempt to escape the grasp of Couture in submission wrestling matches.
We'll be sure to pass along another reminder closer to the actual showtimes of these programs. For more information about UFC 74 check out the fight card here or our complete archive here.