"The number one thing is going to be financial. We're looking at different factors, such as the level of exposure that the organization can bring me and the talent I can go up against. I want to fight anyone that's on top. I think the No. 1 guy in my division [185 pounds] right now is Dan Henderson. You've also got Anderson Silva, who's real tough, out there, and there are guys like Rich Franklin. It's such a deep division. I don't want any easy fights. I want the best fights, the hardest fights.... Just the exposure alone [in the UFC] is worth heavy consideration. It's something I want a piece of. Every time that I go to corner a friend [or] a teammate at a UFC, or if I just go to watch, I realize I have a lot of fans. Everybody always asks me when I'm going to be fighting in the UFC. It just depends on who is going to make the right offer."
-- Talented middleweight free agent Denis Kang tells FightNetwork.com that he is in negotiations with several organizations such as the UFC, BodogFIGHT and EliteXC. He expects to make a decision this week but says it's all about the Benjamin's.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage