I had a couple of bad fights and some in the UFC thought that was that. I never made a comment I was retiring. I'm waiting to see when my next fight will be. My agent Rod Donohue is negotiating with (UFC president) Dana White. I'm ready to return and I hope it's soon...that time will come when fans don't want to watch me any longer and my body can't get ready to be at the top level. That hasn't happened in either case.
-Ken ShamrockÃ‚Â in an interview with NBCSports confirming earlier reports that he is indeed heading back to the UFC but does not name Michael Bisping as an opponent.
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage