Things are about to get a little more interesting on Thursday nights.
The fourth season of the hit reality television series on SpikeTV – dubbed "The Ultimate Fighter: The Comeback" – is scheduled to debut on August 17.
The fourth season will feature 16 former UFC fighters (eight middleweights and eight welterweights) who are all geeked to make another run for glory.
Production of the series is already under way.
Rumor has it that some of the fighters are rivals, adding even more drama and testosterone to the house. Naturally, the winning middleweight and welterweight will earn title fights and a six-figure UFC contracts.
According to Dana White:
The Ultimate Fighter 4 is the comeback season and it's going to be the most exciting yet. Everyone knows these fighters, but it's going to be a totally different show and we're pumped to get started on it.
Randy Couture and Georges St. Pierre are two of the several "advisors" for the fighters ... instead of coaches for the two teams.
Can't wait to "get it on!"
Get the latest gear
- 2023 Panini Prizm UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Panini Select UFC Factory Sealed Retail Blaster Box
- Islam Makhachev Walkout Jersey
- UFC Fanatics Single Glove Display Case
- 2022 Panini Donruss Optic Retail Blaster Box
- 2023 Donruss UFC Retail Blaster Box
- Miesha Tate UFC Authentic Plaque
- Brock Lesnar WWE Home Sweet Home Collage