Tag: ufc quick quotes

Change Scope

Filter By

UFC Quick Quote: Brock Lesnar thanks referee Josh Rosenthal after Shane Carwin win

28

UFC Quick Quote: Brock Lesnar thanks referee Josh Rosenthal after Shane Carwin win

UFC Quick Quote: Fedor Emelianenko doesn't deserve to step inside the Octagon

218

UFC Quick Quote: Fedor Emelianenko doesn't deserve to step inside the Octagon

UFC Quick Quote: Chris Leben a 'force' at 185; Looks to beat more big guys like Aaron Simpson

47

UFC Quick Quote: Chris Leben a 'force' at 185; Looks to beat more big guys like Aaron Simpson

UFC Quick Quote: You're wrong if you think Mirko Cro Cop is old

48

UFC Quick Quote: You're wrong if you think Mirko Cro Cop is old

UFC Quick Quote: Right leg hospital, left leg hospice

11

UFC Quick Quote: Right leg hospital, left leg hospice

UFC Quick Quote: Will 'stubborn' or 'smart' Josh Koscheck show up against Paul Daley?

30

UFC Quick Quote: Will 'stubborn' or 'smart' Josh Koscheck show up against Paul Daley?

WEC Quick Quote: Jose Aldo could be the first MMA fighter to win three titles

54

WEC Quick Quote: Jose Aldo could be the first MMA fighter to win three titles

UFC Quick Quote: Bob Reilly 'probably' won't vote against MMA if it's included in NY budget

4

UFC Quick Quote: Bob Reilly 'probably' won't vote against MMA if it's included in NY budget

UFC Quick Quote: Jon Fitch isn't improving, Josh Koscheck has too many one-sided losses and Mike Swick will never fight for a title

147

UFC Quick Quote: Jon Fitch isn't improving, Josh Koscheck has too many one-sided losses and Mike Swick will never fight for a titleJon Fitch isn't improving, Josh Koscheck has too many one-sided...

UFC Quick Quote: George Sotiropoulos now in the lightweight mix with big win over Joe Stevenson

26

UFC Quick Quote: George Sotiropoulos now in the lightweight mix with big win over Joe Stevenson

X
Log In Sign Up

forgot?
Log In Sign Up

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior users will need to choose a permanent username, along with a new password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

I already have a Vox Media account!

Verify Vox Media account

Please login to your Vox Media account. This account will be linked to your previously existing Eater account.

Please choose a new SB Nation username and password

As part of the new SB Nation launch, prior MT authors will need to choose a new username and password.

Your username will be used to login to SB Nation going forward.

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

If you signed up using a 3rd party account like Facebook or Twitter, please login with it instead.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join MMAmania.com

You must be a member of MMAmania.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at MMAmania.com. You should read them.

Join MMAmania.com

You must be a member of MMAmania.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at MMAmania.com. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

In order to provide our users with a better overall experience, we ask for more information from Facebook when using it to login so that we can learn more about our audience and provide you with the best possible experience. We do not store specific user data and the sharing of it is not required to login with Facebook.

tracking_pixel_5349_tracker