Well, George shit the bed with this one. A Canadian friend of mine posted this little gem:
UFC ignoring doping of its athletes is one of the reason GSP quit.
- Didnt like the way UFC reacted by not supporting him in his will to clean the sport and mostly by backing Hendricks when he chose not to do the test even tough he agreed at first.
- Says that UFC stance on doping is one of the main reason he decided to quit
- He says fighters have no power to express their opinion. UFC management has all the power on decisions. Players who would contest the organization would be punished.
- There's too much on the line for them to clean the sport. Also, there are nasty things going on behind the scenes he can't talk about.
- Direction of where the sport is going is very idiotic. He wants to do everything he can to change the sport.