So after 10 events for Season 10, we have a winner. And his name is SWIFTMAN. The guy is LEGIT as he proved that his runner-up finish last season was not a fluke. Swiftman not only topscored the MANIA1 Camp, he also got to be NUMBER ONE in the whole of MMA PLAYGROUND. Now that's what you call skills right there. PHASEBOOK got the salutatory runner-up finish only trailing by 12 points and MMA BOSSbarely eked out the third place finish.
- Swiftman - $600
- Phasebook - $230
- MMA Boss - $95
The Event Winners: ($20 each and automatic entry to Season 12 of Money Pool)
- Event 1: Trip Pilch - 88 points
- Event 2: Jido7 - 121 points
- Event 3: MMA Boss - 95 points
- Event 4: Ella - 92 points
- Event 5: kg12 - 77 points
- Event 6: kimuraalloverurface - 84 points
- Event 7: kg 12 - 103 points
- Event 8: Phasebook - 88 points
- Event 9: Tap Snap or Bons - 83 points
- Event 10: afrotikiman - 85 points
UFC FIGHT NIGHT 27 QUICK RESULTS:
Carlos Condit vs. Martin Kampmann: Condit wins via TKO at 0:54 of round four.
Donald Cerrone vs. Rafael dos Anjos: Dos Anjos wins via unanimous decision (29-28 x3)
Kelvin Gastelum vs. Brian Melancon: Gastelum wins via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:26 of round one.
Court McGee vs. Robert Whittaker: McGee wins via split decision (30-27,30-2, 29-28)
Takeya Mizugaki vs. Erik Perez: Mizugaki wins via split decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
Bubba McDaniel vs. Brad Tavares: Tavares wins via unanimous decision (29-28 x 3)
Papy Abedi vs. Dylan Andrews: Andrews wins via TKO (punches) at 1:32 of round three.
Justin Edwards vs. Brandon Thatch:Brandon Thatch wins via TKO (punches) at 1:23 of round one.
Hatsu Hioki vs. Darren Elkins: Darren Elkins wins via unanimous decision (29-28 x 3)
James Head vs. Jason High: Jason High wins via submission (guillotine) at 1:41 of round one.
Ben Alloway vs. Zak Cummings:Cummings wins via submission (d'arce choke) at 4:19 of round one.
Roger Bowling vs. Abel Trujillo: Fight is ruled a No Contest (NC), Bowling unable to continue due to illegal knee to the head from Trujillo in round two.
MMAPlayground Season 16: Another Dimension
10 / 10 events complete
|Pages:  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... "|
|2||750||sgiblin||BE Civil War|
|3||749||Lebstyl3||Canadian Power Team|
|6||744||UFCSam||Dead Skin Mask|
HOW TO PLAY:
1) For every UFC event, pick the winner, round, method of winning.
2) Scoring is as follows: Correct winner (5 points), correct round (2 points), correct method (2 points). If you got all correct you get a perfect 11 points. Now there is what we call an underdog bonus -- this basically means that less than half of PG pickers did not choose this particular fighter. If you have him and he won, you get 2 bonus points.
3) PLEASE PICK ALL FIGHTS and not just the televised fights! It should be 12, 11 or 10 fights depending on the Card.
4) There will be 10 events and if there are enough players, event high scorers (or leader or number 1 picker per event) will be rewarded with $20 and will serve as his entry for the enxt season of the pool
5) Depending on the number of players, the pot will be divided among the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
SEASON 11 STARTS ON AUGUST 31, 2013 UFC 164 WHEN BENSON HENDERSON SHOWS TO THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT IN THE PLANET TODAY and TAP SNAP OR BONS SENDS ME $20.