Ricky Doobie with his best work above. It was matched by his new bracket setup. The dude is a genius when it comes to promoting. Thanks for the help man.
Ok. Last chance. I have been slacking on the promotion but I don't care much. I've dealt with too many emails and too much of my time with people that don't pay in the past. It's simple this year. If you want to pay me, please play. Get an account on MMA Playground. The season is 10 UFC events starting with UFC 164 and we can discuss payment options via email. Hit me up here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
New members must have mouth sex with my penis. That isn't actually in the rules, but I'm down. I'll copy'paste my right hand man Phasebook for the next part:
HOW TO PLAY:
1) For every UFC event, pick the winner, round, method of winning.
2) Scoring is as follows: Correct winner (5 points), correct round (2 points), correct method (2 points). If you got all correct you get a perfect 11 points. Now there is what we call an underdog bonus -- this basically means that less than half of PG pickers did not choose this particular fighter. If you have him and he won, you get 2 bonus points.
3) PLEASE PICK ALL FIGHTS and not just the televised fights! It should be 12, 11 or 10 fights depending on the Card.
4) There will be 10 events and if there are enough players, event high scorers (or leader or number 1 picker per event) will be rewarded with $20 and will serve as his entry for the enxt season of the pool
5) Depending on the number of players, the pot will be divided among the 1st, 2nd and 3rd.
SEASON 11 STARTS ON AUGUST 31, 2013UFC 164WHEN BENSON HENDERSON SHOWS TO THE WORLD WHO IS THE BEST LIGHTWEIGHT IN THE PLANET TODAY and TAP SNAP OR BONS SENDS ME $20. NO PRIDE, IT IS NOT MICHAEL CHANDLER!
So last chance for you pussies. Let's get gay? You tell me!
There are 3 days between the 1st 2 events and that is bad for late payers. Let's get me the money this week. I will be on vacation soon and that will also probably fuck shit up bad but I'll make it work.
EDIT #1: I forgot the reason I wrote this and it is as follows:
Total prize pool money for season 10 - $1,125 (minus the $200 for next season winners) is $925
1st place takes $600
2nd place takes $230
3rd place takes 95
Thanks guys and Phase and Swift are going to the wire. They are both doing Mania proud and are at the top of the whole website. Keep up the good work boys.