- SEPENOOB, REDMAN, SCARNON and BIGGCASTLE were not able to register their picks. I hope they're just busy and next event they will be able to do so.
- THREE (3) PEOPLE got PERFECT SCORES FOR WEIDMAN's ROUND 2 KO VICTORY: BIGGANT, JORGEHERNANDEZ3 and VICDUNDEE. SEVEN (7) other people got points for CW's shellacking of Anderson: BIGGER LEBOWSKI (dec),THATSTANKY (r3, ko),AFROTIKIMAN(dec),DONNMCSLICK (ud),LETSTALKMMA (r2, sub), KG12 (r3, sub) andROLANDANDO (r1, sub).
- THATSTANKY (sub, r2) and DILDON ( r1, ko) were the only two to pick Charles Oliviera.
- BITEMYJACKET, THATSTANKY, AFROTIKIMAN, DEUCE02, MRBRUTALITY, MIXEDMARTIALFARTS, LETSTALKMMA and THEPRIDE formed the 8 people who picked the Japanese Zombie to win against the TUF winner.
- THATSTANKY was the lone picker of Daudi to beat Pierce.
- In the closest picking for the camp, the Barbarian got 53% (28 people) of the voteswhile theFilipino Wrecking Machine got 47% of the vote (25 people). It was an improvement from the Filipino as he showed that his new found figure combined with his donkey kong punches from the ground would overwhelm the judo redneck.
- 71% in our camp (37 people) picked the Greg-Jackson trained and leaps and bound improving fighter Cub Swanson. The German, meanwhile, only got 15 people (29%) picking him to get the upset victory. It seemed Cub has made his case that he belongs to the top 5 of the division with this KO victory.
- 77% (41 people) picked the fighter who would earn more as a trash man while 12 people (23%) got to pick the man who carries a popular surname. This fight performed the way it was expected and I would bet that this is the fight where the most number of people went to the bathroom to either take a pee, do a quickie or masturbated.
- 36 people (68%) picked the Aussie Craig to survive the zombie apocalypse brought byChris Leben, who was picked by 17 people (32%). Leben's style of zombie berserk mode has worked wonders in the past but he has been figured out.
- ALL 53 PICKING PLAYERS picked Seth Baczynski.
- In the same fashion, ALL 53 PICKING PLAYERS picked Edzon Barbosa.
- 64% (36 people) picked Napao and it took less than 20 seconds to shatter the hopes of 19 people (36%) who hoped for a new, improved and motivated Peewee Herman.
Yeah. That's how it unfolded. The GOAT and longest tenured MW Champion in UFC history was finally dethroned. Now I won't go over the details of what happened as the threads and comments sections were full of everyone's interpretations. I won't even offer my side as my opinion here is as valuable as IAmThe GreatOne's existence.
JONNYBOY6969 won an event! YEAH VM, you got that right. Your boy won an event. Must be luck or something but propos to him for winning. This was as unexpected as a Weidman KO.
My bias towards not picking Filipino fighters bit me in the ass this event. Swiftman and I have the same picks except for the Munoz-Boetsch fight. Congrats Taylor, but beware, two Filipinos are coming for your ass!
Now let's head to the results please.
MANIA 1 CAMP PICKS:
FIRST PLACE: JONNYBOY6969, KIMURAALLOVERURFACE, SNAKE_PLISKAN
- ALL THREE scored an event high 84 points.
- Jonnyboy6969 went with 9/11 correct picks and five (5) perfect picks on Munoz, Edgar, Kennedy, Parke and Barboza.
- kimuraalloverurface went with 9/11 correct picks and five (5) perfect picks on Munoz, Edgar, Kennedy, Parke and Gonzaga
- Snake_Pliskan went with 9/11 correct picks and five (5) perfect picks on Munoz, Edgar. Kennedy, Parke and Barboza
- #41 out of 1987 in PG
- I DON'T KNOW HOW TO SETTLE A CASE LIKE THIS WHEREIN THREE PEOPLE ARE TIED AND THEY ARE ALL TIED IN ALL CATEGORIES USED FOR DETERMINING $$$$$ WINNER. PLEASE HELP ME ON THIS OGs and VETERAN MONEY POOLERS
SHITPICKER OF THE EVENT: THATSTANKY
- Scored an event-low 25 points, going 3/11 correct picks and one perfect pick in Edzon Barbosa.
- #1888 out of 1987 in PG!
- Should get a sig of shame from either one of the three winners
EVENT STANDINGS AFTER SIX (6) EVENTS:
- BE member, and now a Maniac himself, swiftman now leads the pack after an impressive score of 82 last event. He has now 459 points.
- Phasebook fell one notch but is just 5 points behind with 454 points.
- Oilcheck, another Filipino and our resident sex-pert, is not FAR BEHIND and round out the top three with his443 points.
- Jonnyboy6969, with an event win garnered an 8-notch up in the standings.
- thepride, meanwhile, went down from number 5 last event to now number 12.
- Commish Joben, BNF and Snake_Pliskan went up 8 notches.
- thatstanky, with his event low, went down 7 notches.
|MMAPlayground Season 16: Another Dimension
6 / 10 events complete
- Event 1: Trip Pilch - 88 points
- Event 2: Jido7 - 121 points
- Event 3: MMA Boss - 95 points
- Event 4: Ella - 92 points
- Event 5: kg12 - 77 points
- Event 6: kimuraalloverurface - 84 points
How do you see this money pool's season playing out? Will Ricky Dooby beat both VM and Rilly? Will Oilcheck win it? Are we letting a BE member win this thing? Will the next event alter the standings? Voice out your comments, violent reactions and talk trash. The floor is all yours Maniacs.