Sig bets are for pussies!
I have accounts with all the bookies in the above picture, so it's fair to say I like a gamble or two.
All I seem to do lately is throw out random $20 bets on random fights in random threads, so I figured I'd just make a Fanpost and throw out 10 challenges in one go.
$20 per fight only!
Pay Pal only, no snail mail shit!
Max 2 bets per Maniac.
One bet per fight.
First come, first served.
The following 10 fights are what I'm interested on betting on:
- Chris Leben v Andrew Craig. I take Craig. ( _____________ ) takes Leben.
- Tim Kennedy v Roger Gracie. I'll take Kennedy. ( _____________ ) takes Gracie.
- Gabriel Gonzaga v "Pee Wee" Herman. I'll take Gonzaga. ( _____________ ) takes Herman.
- Tim Boetsch v Mark Munoz. I'll take Boetsch. PabloXL takes Munoz.
- Rory MacDonald v Jake Ellenberger. I'll take MacDonald. ( _____________ ) takes Ellenberger.
- Siyar Bahadurzada v Robbie Lawler. I'll take Bahadurzada. Jelly_Belly takes Lawler.
- Aaron Riley v Justin Salas. I'll take Salas. ( _____________ ) takes Riley.
- Matt Mitrione v Brendan Schaub. I'll take Mitrione. PabloXL takes Schaub.
- Thales Leites v Tom "Kong" Watson. I'll take Watson. ( _____________ ) takes Leites.
- Amanda Nunes v Sheila Gaff. I'll take Gaff. ( _____________ ) takes Nunes.
I honestly don't expect to get a bet with all of these.
I also honestly don't know what the money line is on some of these fights.
None of them are 'underdogs' on Playground.
Some of them are the 'hotbouts' on Playground.
I don't think any of them are more than +200, so I believe they are mostly close matches.
I'm not taking the favourite in all the bets selected.
I'm also running a Kountermove game. Sign up here: