There were plenty of facts to come out of UFC on FUEL TV 9: "Mousasi vs. Latifi," which took place at Ericsson Globe Arena in Stockholm, Sweden, on April 6, 2013.
Some are notable, others obvious and a few will expand your knowledge.
For example, we know that former Strikeforce Light Heavyweight Champion Gegard Mousasi and Ilir Latifi collided in the main event, with "Dream Catcher" earning a unanimous decision victory and, in the process, moving to 1-0 under the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) banner.
That's not all we know, though.
Check out 24 post-fight facts about UFC on FUEL TV 9: "Mousasi vs. Latifi" below:
- Brad Pickett, Mike Easton, Reza Madadi and Conor McGregor each earned $60,000 post-fight bonuses.
- Papy Abedi, Ryan LaFlare, McGregor, Adlan Amagov, Tor Troeng and Mousasi all earned their first UFC victories.
- Tom Lawlor has alternated losses and wins in his past six UFC fights.
- Despite winning via technical knockout, Ross Pearson was outstruke by his opponent for the first time in his nine-fight UFC career.
- Michael Johnson has lost six of his eight career fights via submission.
- Mousasi was unable to finish his opponent inside the distance for just the fifth time in 34 career victories.
- Easton was taken down for the first time in his UFC career.
- McGregor has knocked out his opponent in 12 of his 13 career victories and finished his opponent in all 13 victories.
- Betting favorites went 11-2 on the card.
- Matt Mitrione snapped a two-fight losing streak and earned his first win since June 2011.
- Abedi won an MMA fight for the first time since Oct. 2010.
- Diego Brandao has finished his opponent in 14 of his 17 career victories.
- Besam Yousef is still winless (0-2) under the UFC banner.
- Michael Kiuper was finished for the first time in his 14-fight career.
- Troeng has won 13 of his past 14 fights with the lone defeat coming to former UFC Middleweight title challenges Thales Leites.
- Pablo Garza has lost three of his four UFC fights by submission.
- Robbie Peralta had his 10-fight unbeaten streak snapped.
- Mitrione is one of only two active UFC fighters (Amir Sadollah) to have fought all of his professional bouts inside the Octagon.
- Easton lost a second consecutive fight for the first time in his 16-fight career.
- Phil De Fries dropped to 2-3 in the UFC with all three defeats coming via first-round knockout.
- Undefeated Ryan LaFlare was unable to finish his opponent inside the distance for the first time in his eight-fight career.
- Marcus Brimage had his four-fight win-streak snapped, was defeated in the UFC for the first time and was knocked out for the first time in his career.
- Pickett has won post-fight bonuses in four of his five UFC fights.
- UFC on FUEL TV 9 drew an attendance of 14,506 for a live gate of $2,710,000.
That's a wrap for this set of UFC facts.
Did you learn anything new/interesting? Do any of the facts change your perspective on Saturday's fights?
Let us know below!