vs. Josh Samman
- I think this would be a good test for both men.
vs. Joe Lauzon
- I know Lauzon is coming off a loss but he would still be a step up for Njokuani.
vs. Brad Pickett
- T.J. was expected to fight Mike Easton
at the end of last year. T.J. was forced out of the bout due to injury. I would have had Dillashaw fighting Easton next but because Easton lost to Pickett, it makes more sense to give him Bard Pickett. It would be a big step up but it would show where T.J.'s skills are really at.
vs. Stout-Vallie-Flagg winner.
vs. John Dodson
or John Moraga
- Either one would work, Winner gets Title shot.
vs. Reza Madadi
- Both have wins over Michael Johnson
vs. Clint Hester
- The way Carmont's last two fights went... I say he needs to take a step back. Clint Hester would be good.
Chad Mendes vs. Clay Guida
- I don't think Mendes should get a Title shot till he beats someone with a name. Mendes-Guida was expected to happen on this card(UFC on Fox 7
) but due to Guida getting injured it didn't happen. I'm not sure when Clay will be ready to fight again but this match up should happen.
vs. Dong Hyun Kim
- Time for a rematch! Kim won via split Decision but most fans had Brown winning the fight. I think this is a perfect time for the rematch.
vs. Diego Sanchez
or Jamie Varner
- Both make for a fun fight.
vs. Travis Browne
or Junior dos Santos(if JDS beats Hunt)
- I think the best move is for DC to stay at HW and I say give Travis Browne. Browne is coming off a controversial KO finish of Gabriel Gonzaga
. As it appeared to some, Brown landed 12-to-6 elbows to the back of the head. Rather or not it was to the back of the head, it doesn't matter now. Brown would make for a good fight for DC.
- As a huge JDS fan this fight would be nice to see happen. It would be a great test for him before fighting for the Title again.
Benson Henderson vs. winner of Maynard-Grant
- It has been announced that the winner of Gray Maynard
vs. T.J. Grant
will get the next Title shot and I agree 100%! It changes things up, I don't want to see another rematch for the LW belt. I'm sure most of you probably want to see Melendez get a rematch but the way I see it is if Gill is truely the best 155er he'll fight Benson(or whoever holds the Title) again.
Thanks for reading guys!
Let me know if you want me to do the losers of UFC on FOX 7.