Wow. Never before have we seen a card like this. Call this the night of the underdogs. Overeem getting KOed, Fitch getting Fitched, Evans uncharacteristically being passive, bullshit Split Decision on Evan Dunham and Camus just plainly sucking.
In our own money pool, the Aussie made it big even making an appearance at the PG scoreboard. Congratulations scarnon for making Mania1 camp proud. Aye aye aye for the
koala fucker drunkard from the country that convicts built down under.
- 46 people (68%) picked Scarface to win. Indded, Frankie provided no answer to claiming the 145 pound strap. Aldo won but to say he got 49-46 is simply ridiculous.
- OHMAMADOES went against the torrent of Rashad Evans and picked Lil Nog and boy did she fucking hit the jackpot tonight
- First of all, I would like to congratulate LETSTALKMMA for fucking sticking to his guns and picking Big Foot to win. Good thing I did not bet with him on Overeem. Letstalkmma probably traveled to the future as he SCORED PERFECT for SILVA! PABLOXL also made a ballsypick picking BF and he was rewarded 7 points.
- 209stk, Rolandando, Yan117, sklart, 209king, danago, kevjack115, dildon, Oilcheck, scarnon, spaceben and unambig comprised the 18% that picked Maia to win. SCARNON and ROLANDANDO even got perfect points. Good picking guys.
- only 11 people picked McCall and they were 209king, dildon, Wisetoad, sarah, Shivan Tiger, wyldeman99, danago, biggant, rampagelangford, danielworby and pabloXL. Divorce is a bitch guys, next time don't pick a fighter going or will go for a divorce.
- 49 people (73%) picked Dunham to win and boy did the judges showed their incompetency once again with that split decision.
- Wisetoad, sarah, bigGcastle, NNR, demerit, kevjack115, danielworby, donkeypunch81, Deuce02, SUPERFKNMARIO, and ohmamadoes fucking missed the easiest hot bout this season so far. What were you guys thinking picking a fighter who last fought when Monica Lewinsky was giving Clinton BJ in the White House????
- DILDON (or more popularly known as dildomurderer on Mania) and CHRISTOPHCLEUS picked the Strike Force fighter and boy did they get their EARLY BONUS pre-CHRISTMAS! BALLSY PICK and REWARDING!
- 42 people (63%) picked T-Wood and I guess no one picked him to KO jay that fast.
- KG12 and CRUZ JACKSON got PERFECT POINTS for Vallie-Flagg and RGIII got 79 points. Wow guys did you know something about the Jackson fighter that we did not know?
- bitemyjacket, Snake_Pliskan, bigGcastle, wyldeman99, rickydooby, danielworby, donkeypunch81, Deuce02, pabloXL, Vicdundee, Redman, kimura_all_over_your_face, Christophcleus, Yan117 and sklart formed the 22% that picked Kimura to win. CHRISTOPHCLEUS even got a PERFECT SCORE for this fight. If there's one thing we learned from theis fight is that a guy that missed weight can sometimes win.
FIRST PLACE: Scarnon
- Our Aussie friend finally made his presence felt
- Scored 69 points
- Only 6/11 correct picks
- Perfect points on Aldo, Maia, Benavidez, and Rivera
- Perfect score for the Hot Bout
- Assured of a spot on Mania Money Pool Season 10
- Congrats koala-fucker
SECOND PLACE: Chrsitophercleus
- Scored 66 points
- Correctly picked 7/11 fights
- Perfect points for Benavidez, Rivera, and Camus
- The only one to perfectly score Camus
- Congrats lurker
THIRD PLACE: Snake_Pliskan
- Our mania1 points leader after 3 events notched third place this event
- Scored 65 points
- Just 6/11 correct picks
- Perfect calls on Aldo, JoeB, Dunham (impressive Split Decision pick) and Rivera
- Perfect for the Hot Bout
- Making a statement Snake, proving that 2013 is indeed the Year of the Snake
SHIT PICKER: NNR
- 2/11 correct picks
- Scored a measly 10 points
- 5 points for Joe B and 5 for T-Wood
- What happened bud?
- Will wear a sig of shame courtesy of scarnon
The Scores after Three (3) Events: (SORRY SARAH BABE BUT THE ARROWS CONTINUE)
- The year of the snake proved helpful for Snake_Pliskan as he is still leading with 192 points
- letstalkmma is showing his picking prowess as he is still second place with 179 points
- After getting up 24 notches last week, kg12 is now up 8 notches and is third with 173 points. Dana is proud of you bro.
- Rolandando was kicked out of camp so a BE guy gets to be fourth. Yes I am looking at you sklart who got up 11 notches
- Good event for Yan117 as he is up 8 notches and has broken the top 10
- Christophcleus went up 24 notches to be in the top 10, impressive
- scarnon went up 25 notches. Wow.
- 209king went down 14 notches. Stockton downfall right there.
- Our resident hot babe sarah went down 16 notches. Ouch. We also want your clothes to go down sarah.
- Wisetoad went down 17 notches.
- WE NOW KNOW DANAGO sucks at picking
|MMA Playground season 15: Karate Choppin Ninjas
3 / 10 events complete
- Event 1: bigGcastle - 65 points
- Event 2: Snake_Pliskan - 74 points
- Event 3: scarnon - 69 points
Finally finished. ENJOY Maniacs. Next UFC event to score high or get the $20. Keep talking