FanPost

QOTW - Scotti's Edition

QOTW is back?

Damn. I didn’t know.
If I’d known there was a contest I would have been more hilarious this week.

by Scottidog on Feb 14, 2012 11:24 AM EST via mobile

==========================================================================================

Maniacs,

Let's celebrate Scotti's life by remembering his funny contributions to the community.

Please share your favorite Scotti comments, jokes and stories.

These are my favorite :

In reference to the Maniacs Unmasked Thread -

I pictured you as a mid size fair skinned englishman

Not this furry majestic stack of pancakes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In reference to eating healthy -

Worst part of being a vegan

admitting to your dad that you’re gay

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

fuck

All I’m eating is salad, chicken and fish.
I miss burgers.
I would do gay shit for a double bacon cheeseburger. Right now.
Homo.

by Scottidog on Apr 4, 2012 8:46 PM EDT via iPhone app

In reference to Arianny's intelligence -

She blows kisses and shakes her ass

At college levels.
Very impressive.

by Scottidog on May 31, 2011 4:47 PM EDT

In reference to The Mania Awards -

Winner Fan Post

If you ever want 500 comments, ask us Maniacs to talk about ourselves.

by Scottidog on Oct 4, 2011 8:10 PM EDT

My favorite one for personal reasons -

Do any of you OGs remember who gave you that warm Mania welcome?

That’s a special moment, I feel like someone (I’m lazy) should fanpost it.

by Riv2 on Oct 3, 2012 8:58 AM PDT

OJR welcomed me

by Scottidog on Oct 3, 2012 9:31 AM PDT via iPhone app

The smartest thing I ever did on Mania....

Thanks for the memories, Scotti.

X

forgot?

Forgot password?

We'll email you a reset link.

Forgot password?

Try another email?

Almost done,

By becoming a registered user, you are also agreeing to our Terms and confirming that you have read our Privacy Policy.

Join MMAmania.com

You must be a member of MMAmania.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at MMAmania.com. You should read them.

Join MMAmania.com

You must be a member of MMAmania.com to participate.

We have our own Community Guidelines at MMAmania.com. You should read them.

Spinner.vc97ec6e

Authenticating

Great!

Choose an available username to complete sign up.

tracking_pixel_5349_tracker