First of all, I would like to request you Maniacs to please not REC this post as we want our top rated Fan Post to feature only all the good memories we had with our beloved Maniac Scottidog who, I know somewhere, is very happy at the outpouring of love an dsupport he is getting from the Mania Community. We love you Scotti and this money pool will forever enshrine your name. We will miss you big guy and rest assured all the good things you have done and the lessons you have iculcated in our hearts will never be forgotten. Rest in peace Scott.
In our own money pool, we have seen the rise or comeback of The Pride this event as he not only top scored today's event at Mania1 camp but he registered his name NUMBER ONE overall in PG's board for this event. I am sure your victory will make Scottidog happy. Congratulations on finally redeeming yourself after three medocre performances Andrew. Keep up the good work.
Let's head to the
- NNR, danago, biggant, Rampagelangford, wyldeman99, Cruz Jackson, Jido7 and Yan117's hopes were shattered when Barao proved to the world that he is a real threat to Dominick Cruz's division and submitted the hopes of the 13% that picked Mayday.
- In what is a very close picking for the camp, 30 people (49%) picked the Beautiful Brit and 31 (51%) picked Riddle. In the end Mills was simply too Brit to survive the Deep[ Waters and drowned.
- ViolentMike, the pride, MMA Boss, Joben, Jido7, and sklart picked Ogle to win and boy did the decision to go against the majority paid dividends for these 6 people. Grispi once again lived up to his name Fluke.
- Only 18 people (29%) picked Castillo to win against the submission savvy Sass. In the end Castillo got the Last Call and won a grinding decision.
- This is where I admire Yan117 for having the balls to be the only one to pick Forte and boy did he took advantage of Etim's low fight IQ and ring rust.
- 13 people (21%) picked the Japanese with the cool hairstyle. Unfortunately, home court advantage played a role and the judges gave the nod to Lee who was picked by 48 people (79%).
- daniel worby, Ninja Oreo Dollop, the pride, Oilcheck, bigGCastle, Jido7, Yan117, and letstalkmma picked Harris to win and he made the 54 people (87%) feel useless.
- 51 people (81%) picked the poster boy to win and he did win, unfortunately, through an injury. I had a feeling that fight is also going to decision if not the injury.
- 45 people (74%) picked Te Huna to win and I am sure we are all on our seats crossing our fingers that the ref will not stop the fight after that big deal of a well-placed kick.
- Only 19 people (31%) picked Kong to win. Fortunately for us who picked Kong, Nedkov has shitty cardio.
- 28 people (45%) picked Cub to win. Cub won that fight but to say it went 30-27 is simply dog shit.
- danago, kevjack115, thepride, donkeypunch81, Deuce02, Jonnyboy6969 and 209king picked Jorge Santiago to win. Unfoirtunately, Jorge is cursed in the UFC as he just simply cannot find a way to win in the Octagon.
FIRST PLACE ($20): THE PRIDE
- Topped not only the camp but PG overall for this event with a score of 94.
- Went 9/12 correct picks
- Perfect points for Ogle, Castillo, Lee, Harris, Manuwa, Swanson
SECOND PLACE: MIXEDMARTIALFARTS
- Scored 83 points
- Went 8/12 correct picks
- Perfect scores for Castillo, Lee, Manuwa, Swanson, Nelson
- New to the camp and is already making his presence felt
THIRD PLACE: PHASEBOOK
- Picked 12/12 decisions on PG
- Scored 81 points
- Went 8/12 correct picks
- Perfect scores on Castillo, Lee, Te Huna, Swanson and Nelson
THE SCORES AFTER FOUR (4) E VENTS: (Arrows to follow)
MMA Playground season 15: Karate Choppin Ninjas
4 / 10 events complete
THIS MONEY POOL AND THE TROPHY IS RENAMED AFTER THIS GREAT MANIAC:
That's all for the mean time Maniacs. Please feel free to discuss and express yourselves.