The Big News this week is that Anthony Davis is once again injured and he will be out 6-8 weeks. As always and is expected, Tap Snap or Bons fucking dropped him like a sack of potatoes, an opportunity which was immediately seized by The Next Damn Champ who immediately signed him through waivers. Whatever the fuck strategy Bons is using, it's effective as he has seen his stock rise to two notches and is now in the top three. If I were to tell you I fucking dropped Enes Kanter, Paul Pierce, Eric Gordon and Anthony Davis and I would still be competitive and actually will be in the TOP THREE, I would have told you you're fucking sicko! But Bons did it and seemed to be playing well. Joben, meanwhile seemed to have lost his touch as injuries have caued him to slide down out of the top 5. Broken Orbital and Potato623 are still on the bottom.
As for next week, the big news is that Rudy Gay has been traded to Sac town with Greivis Vasquez moving to Toronto to share co-captain duties with Kyle Lowry. Will this affect the Maniacs who had Gay and Vasquez? We will find out.
UPDATED STANDINGS AS OF WEEK 6
|11||Mike Hunt's Team||21-32-1||.398||11.5||+/-|
WEEK 6 FINAL RESULTS:
THE NEXT DAMN CHAMP MURDERED PHASEBOOK 7-2
- TNDC won all categories except 3-PTS Made and FG%
HANK WON OVER DLOCC 6-3
- Hank relied on the trio of Russel Westbrook, Dirk Nowitzki and John Wall to win against Dlocc
- Bons only has two remaining superstars on his team Carmelo Anthony and Pau Gasol after dropping his 4 other superstars and yet he has been winning.
- Doc has been showing who is the best team on this league with his rise to the top of the standings. This week, Victor Oladipo, Lebron James and Dwight Howard all delivered as they obliterated Potato's team.
- Letstalk's point guards delivered this week as Steph Curry, Damian Lillard and Isaiah Thomas Jr. all combined to scorch Broken Orbital's team this week.
- In the closest match-up of the week, Ricky Dooby managed to beat Joben this week with his Raptor trio of Amir Johnson, DeMar Derozan and Rudy Gay all contributing big outputs.
WEEK 7 MATCH-UPS
PHASEBOOK (7th) vs LETSTALKMMA (4th)
HANK (2nd) vs THE NEXT DAMN CHAMP (5th)
TAP SNAP OR BONS (3rd) VS DLOCC (9th)
POTATO623 (12th) vs MUN (10th)
JOBEN (6th) vs BROKEN ORBITAL (11th)
RICKY DOOBY (8th) vs DOCTORMMA (1st)
STATISTICS TO REFLECT ON:
In the following tables, you'll see your performance after 6 weeks. You can see from the chart where your strong points are and where you've been losing like shit. So please analyze it and make the necessary changes and fine tunings.
|Mike Hunt's Team||2-4-0||2-4-0||3-3-0||1-5-0||3-3-0||0-6-0||2-3-1||3-3-0||5-1-0|