The complete list of Bellator 108 fighter injuries and medical suspensions for those who competed at the "Rampage vs. Beltran" event this past Friday night (Nov. 15, 2013) from Revel Casino in Atlantic City, New Jersey, were released by The New Jersey State Athletic Control Board (NJSACB).
Pain is only temporary but concussions? They're forever!
Most of the mixed martial arts (MMA) fighters that competed on the Bellator 108 "Prelims" and Spike TV main card were given 30 day suspensions for precautionary purposes. Only three fighters were given indefinite suspensions pending doctor clearance.
Here is a full list of Bellator 108 suspensions:
- Joey Beltran suspended 30 days for KO.
- Alexander Volkov suspended 30 days for TKO.
- Tom McKenna suspended 60 days for TKO
- Justin Wilcox suspended 30 days for TKO.
- Chip Pollard suspended 30 days for TKO.
- Jason Lambert suspended 30 days for KO.
- Jesus Martinez suspended 45 days for facial lacerations. Additionally suspended indefinite pending x-ray and orthopaedic clearance of left thumb.
- Anthony Morrison suspended indefinite pending orthopaedic clearance of left hand. Additionally, suspended indefinite pending scrotal ultrasound
- Kenny Foster suspended 30 days for right cheek laceration
- Mojitaba Wali suspended 45 days for left forehead laceration.
- Ryan Cafaro suspended 30 days for TKO. Additionally, suspended indefinite pending CT head scan.
- Robert Sullivan suspended 30 days for forehead laceration
- Sergio DaSilva suspended 30 days for left scalp laceration