We found out two things tonight: (1) Michael Bisping chokes out whenever he steps up in competition and Vitor Belfort's
TRT training at Blackzilians are paying dues; and (2) Afraid of BE? swiftman? Drew? those fuckers scored 26 points! 26 fucking points and unambig and VM are bitching about them? BE won't beat Mania and be rest assured of that.
Let's go to the results:
- ONLY 23 people (32%) picked the warrior of Jesus to beat the brash Brit. Now we know that Bisping can now be put in the pedestal jointly owned by Nate Marquardt and Kenny Florian - The Hall of Shame for Chokers.
- 26 people (36%) picked CB Dolloway because they believe that CB, although, he has been fighting inconsistently, actually has more experience and has the wrestling advantage to grind out a decision. Props to bigger Lebowski for being the ONLY ONE to score 22 points on the Hot Bout.
- 22 people (30%) picked Gonzo because of their unfettered belief that he has the ground advantage and boy did he choke Big Ben who was slow and plodding, once again.
- 6 people picked Tavares because they thought that he may have the home court advantage. But oh boy did Kabib knock the soul out of Tavares and the points of CDSmid, dmerit, ohmamadoes, 209king, afrotikiman and letstalkmma. Props to U-Had_Me_At_Kimura and Wisetoad for being the only TWO to score perfect for this bout.
- In the closest picking for the camp, 49% picked Pepey and 51% picked the guy that invented the anaconda choked. You be the guest who won this fight.
- biggant, danago, Oilcheck, Aussie, wyldeman99, and SUPERFKNMARIO picked Craig. What's their reason? i am as dumbfounded as you Maniacs.
- Only 24 people (33%) picked Carney to win against Nunes and he once again did what he does best, win a decision.
- Guys, I know you love dicks that's why you picked CJ Keith for this bout. Just because he showed his dick during the weigh-ins doesn't mean you will pick him in a fight. Lesson learned dick lovers: highallth3time, Rampagelangford, spaceben, isosceles_kramer, afrotikiman, and Wisetoad.
- For bitemyjacket, Bongking and bigger Lebowski I would understand why they picked Martins - rookie jitters in the pool. But ricky dooby?! You're too OG to be making the mistake of picking a new comer like Martins. Were you high when you picked it doobs?
- Much props to sepenoob, dlocc, sarah, letstalkmma and jacare for going against the crowd and picking a MW Aldemar to beat Prado. And to Prado, the guy sucks balls fighting.
1ST PLACE: THE LUCKY $20 MAN: bigGCastle
- Got 8/10 correct picks and scored 65 points
- Perfect points for Lentz, Pepey and 14 points for the Hot Bout
- Remember, this guy is a newcomer to the camp. Shame on us for being beaten by a rookie and a lurker.
- Guaranteed a spot for Season 10 already. Good job Castle.
2ND PLACE: MR. REDEMPTION Shivan Tiger
- Got 7/10 correct picks scoring 60 points.
- Got perfect scores for Da Silva, Trinaldo and got 14 points for CB.
- You're one step in the right direction Shiv as far as your mission of redemption is concerned.
3RD PLACE: SHARING THE SPOTLIGHT: Sombrero and jacare
- Both scoring 58 points with Sombrero getting 7/10 correct picks and jacare getting 8/10 correct picks
- Good sophomore year for Sombrero and a good welcome for jacare.
- Keep up the good work guys.
SHIT PICKERS: 22 POINTS EACH
You will be receiving each your Sig of Shame Courtesy of bigGcastle. Prepare to be shamed.
THE SCORES AFTER ONE (1) EVENT
EVENT WINNERS ($20 richer):
- bigGcastle - 65 points.
I would like to apologize in advance as I won't be able to post a Money Pool Update in time as I will be out of town for a fiesta. The latest I can post is Sunday night (Basically Saturday morning in the US). Meanwhile, take this time to talk trash and ridicule our BE friends and danago's scores. I am sure Shiv will be on the right track on his redemption season.
By the way kg12, I like how you play this game. You basically talk all the shit you can against Dolloway and you picked him to win. Sneaky bastard!
The floor is yours Maniacs.