Ultimate Fighting Championship has released the intro video for tonight's (Jan. 19, 2013) UFC on FX 7 televised main card. Take a look and tell us what you think!
We're less than 12 hours away.
UFC on FX 7: "Belfort vs. Bisping" goes down tonight night (Jan. 19, 2013) from the Ibirapuera Arena in Sao Paulo, Brazil, on FX in the United States and Rogers Sportsnet in Canada.
To help get fans a little extra amped for the event, the promotion has released the "Bring the Pain" introduction video for all eight main card fighters.
- Khabib Nurmagomedov's submission of Kamal Shalorun
- Thiago Tavares technical knockout of Spencer Fisher
- Ben Rothwell's knockout of Brendan Schaub
- Gabriel Gonzaga's head kick knockout of Mirko Cro Cop
- C.B. Dolloway's submissions of Jesse Taylor and Joe Doerksen
- Daniel Safarian flying knee knockout on The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil
- Michael Bisping's volume combination's against multiple opponents
- Vitor Belfort's knockouts of Yoshihiro Akiyama, Anthony Johnson and Rich Franklin
The event features a five-round middleweight main event between top 185-pound contenders Vitor Belfort and Michael Bisping. If Bisping is able to pull off the victory, he will be the next man to challenge Anderson Silva for UFC gold.
Are you getting excited, Maniacs?
Remember: MMAmania.com will provide LIVE round-by-round, blow-by-blow coverage of the UFC on FX 7 main card action below, which is slated to start promptly at 9 p.m. ET. Up-to-the-minute updates will begin to flow earlier than that around 5:30 p.m. ET with the "Prelims" bouts on Facebook and FUEL TV.
For more on the upcoming UFC on FX 7: "Belfort vs. Bisping" fight card be sure to check out our comprehensive news archive right here.