Photo via BrittneyPalmer.com
Check out the week that was at MMAmania.com! We've got interviews, comments, fanposts, videos and gifs!
Welcome, Maniacs, to the twenty-eighth edition of "This Week in MMAmania.com." MMAmania is a gigantic and glorious place and we pump out a ridiculous amount of content. If you don't refresh this site every 60 minutes, you might just miss something amazing.
Have no fears, that's what this weekly article is all about! We'll recap the best of all things MMAmania, whether it be a great comment, a Fan Post, an article, video or something else.
- Comment of the Week: This one goes to DonkeyPunch, who had a hilarious reply about the current state of the UFC light heavyweight division and overall UFC matchmaking for title shots at the moment.
why do I feel like that fight will never happen?
Because Wiedman and Bisping are next in line for a LHW title shot.
- Article of the week: This one goes to the very complete and thorough breakdown of Michael Bisping's overall MMA skills by our very own Andrew Richardson. He puts a lot of effort into these and this one in particular was very well done. What are you waiting for, go read it!
- Statistic of the week: You guys don't just love your drama, but you also really love the fallout of big fights in terms of damage. Nate Marquardt's photo of his disgusting leg the day after eating a gazilian leg kicks from Tarec Saffiedine was hands down the most popular article on Mania this week.
- Fanpost of the Week: How can this not go to the Maniacs Unmask 2013 edition?
- Honorable mention fanpost of the week: This one goes to the extremely well argued and thought-out article from Marcus Krueger about whether or not Daniel Cormier can make 205 pounds.
- Honorable mention comment of the week: This one goes to wooly shambler who dropped a pretty good burn on Hector Lombard after "Lightning" ripped Michael Bisping about having "tiny girl hands."
should bisping apologize to you Hector for not using enough HGH to grow Thor hands ??
- wooly shambler
- Video of the Week: The MMA Candy girls help teach how to do a Kimura from side control:
We don't just have great content on MMAmania, our writers also are very active on Twitter, most notably our beloved Geno Mrosko. If you know anything about Geno, he is quick to anger and is not afraid to call anyone out on their BS.
Here's our honorary #GenoTime Tweet of the Week: Geno called out Rampage and the Seattle Seahawks this week.
Rampage doesn't like that UFC makes money on him. In other news, Rampage is an idiot who doesn't understand business.
PACK YOUR FUCKING GEAR BAGS, SEAHAWKS. TAKE YOUR ADDERALL LACED ASSES BACK TO SEATTLE.
If you want to catch any good tweets from your Mania writers, here are our accounts: Thomas Myers, Geno Mrosko, Jesse Holland, Adam Guillen Jr., Mike Bohn, Andrew Richardson, George Halvatsis Jr. and Brian Hemminger.
- Obligatory TNA of the Week: You'd think girls would do this dance more often.
Lastly, let's finish off the week with some Maniac debate. As the week comes to a close, let's get some input:
What did you make of Bellator's debut last night? How do you like the promotion's prospects for 2013?
That's it for this week. If you've got an extra suggestions for content, or nominations for articles, comments or discussion topics, please feel free to e-mail me at (and I made this e-mail especially for this): HemmingerMMA@gmail.com.