May 15, 2012; Fairfax, VA, USA; Brittney Palmer walks with the opening round card for the MacDonald-Lawlor fight during the Korean zombie vs Poirier event at Patriot Center. Mandatory Credit: Rafael Suanes-US PRESSWIRE
Welcome, Maniacs, to the eighth edition of "This Week in MMAmania.com." MMAmania is a gigantic and glorious place and we pump out a ridiculous amount of content. If you don't refresh this site every 60 minutes, you might just miss something amazing.
Have no fears, that's what this weekly article is all about! We'll recap the best of all things MMAmania, whether it be a great comment, a Fan Post, an article, video or something else.
All Access better mean I get to peek in her underwear drawer.
- Article of the week: This one goes to Patrick L. Stumberg for a very thorough UFC 150 odds and betting guide. Good luck gamblers!.
- Statistic of the week: Surprise surprise, Ronda Rousey starts talking sex on Conan O'Brien and you guys show up to watch it (and search for it) in droves.
There's plenty more where that came from after the jump:
Myles, I hope you win so you can buy a shirt.
And some AC
- Interview of the Week: My interview with MFC 34's Joe Henle was awesome. If you haven't checked it out, at least get to the part where we talk about his love for donuts near the end. It's worth it, I promise.
If that interview isn't enough for you, we've also got an interview with UVC 20 winner and top undefeated featherweightLance Palmer.
- Video of the Week: Ronda Rousey: All Access. Need I say more?
We don't just have great content on MMAmania, our writers also are very active on Twitter, most notably our beloved Geno Mrosko. If you know anything about Geno, he is quick to anger and is not afraid to call anyone out on their BS.
Here's our honorary #GenoTime Tweet of the Week: (with the NFL preseason just getting started, this is going to get really awesome really fast)
"Man, this offensive line once again looks like absolute dog shit. God, this is going to be a long season."
"Oh my fucking god. Michael Bush fumbles a toss and Denver recovers back in the red zone. Way to make a good first impression, douche!"
"Caleb Hanie carving up the defense. I don't give a motherfuck if it is preseason with back ups, that's fucking embarrassing."
"Denver scores again while Chicago defenders are hands-on-hips looking like a bunch of high school kids. Way to shit all over Soldier Field."
- Honorable mention goes to our very own Sergio Hernandez, who's always capable of bringing the funny at any random moment.
"I'm more creeped out by the dudes who dress up like clowns and DON'T kill people."
- Obligatory TNA of the Week:
Lastly, there was a serious outcry for some Maniac debate. Here's this week's fresh discussion topic:
If you could have any two fighters from any two weight classes in history match up together, who would it be?
That's it for this week. If you've got an extra suggestions for content, or nominations for articles, comments or discussion topics, please feel free to e-mail me at (and I made this e-mail especially for this): HemmingerMMA@gmail.com.