More: Latest NFL Mock Draft.
It's hard to believe it's already been a year since Cam Newton was selected number one overall by the Carolina Panthers in last year's National Football League (NFL) Draft but it has.
And now it's time to do it all again.
That's right, folks, the 2012 NFL Draft has finally arrived. The festivities kick off at 8 p.m. ET on ESPN and NFL Network and will run for three hours. Due to the still-escalating popularity of the NFL, the first round of the draft is held in primetime.
Say what you want about that, it's nice to know you'll get to see your team make its big first round selection.
We know the first two, at least with as much certainty as possible at present time. With the first pick in the Draft the Indianapolis Colts will be selecting Stanford Quarterback Andrew Luck and the Washington Redskins will use the second pick on Baylor Quarterback and Heisman Trophy winner Robert Griffin III.
After that, it's anyone's guess, folks. And that's what makes it so damn exciting.
We'll have live coverage of every pick later on tonight right here but in the meantime, check out the complete draft order after the jump.
2012 NFL Draft Order (along with the SB Nation site associated with that team):
1. Indianapolis Colts (Stampede Blue)
2. Washington Redskins (Hogs Haven)
3. Minnesota Vikings (Daily Norsemen)
4. Cleveland Browns (Dawgs by Nature)
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers (Bucs Nation)
6. St. Louis Rams (Turf Show Times)
7. Jacksonville Jaguars (Big Cat Country)
8. Miami Dolphins (The Phinsider)
9. Carolina Panthers (Cat Scratch Reader)
10. Buffalo Bills (Buffalo Rumblings)
11. Kansas City Chiefs (Arrowhead Pride)
12. Seattle Seahawks (Field Gulls)
13. Arizona Cardinals (Revenge of the Birds)
14. Dallas Cowboys (Blogging the Boys)
15. Philadelphia Eagles (Bleeding Green Nation)
16. New York Jets (Gang Green Nation)
17. Cincinnati Bengals (Cincy Jungle)
18. San Diego Chargers (Bolts From the Blue)
19. Chicago Bears (Windy City Gridiron)
20. Tennessee Titans (Music City Miracles)
21. Cincinnati Bengals (Cincy Jungle)
22. Cleveland Browns (Dawgs by Nature)
23. Detroit Lions (Pride of Detroit)
24. Pittsburgh Steelers (Behind the Steel Curtain)
25. Denver Broncos (Mile High Report)
26. Houston Texans (Battle Red Blog)
27. New England Patriots (Pats Pulpit)
28. Green Bay Packers (Acme Packing Company)
29. Baltimore Ravens (Baltimore Beat Down)
30. San Francisco 49ers (Niners Nation)
31. New England Patriots (Pats Pulpit)
32. New York Giants (Big Blue View)
We'll be providing live coverage with up-to-the-minute results of each team's draft pick right here.