Spoilers here so go away if you haven't seen it.
Slow week for MMA, maniacs, so I wanted to get some thoughts on last night's episode of The Walking Dead. If you don't watch it, don't like it or otherwise have nothing better to do than troll, there are plenty of other posts around here for that.
I'm looking at you, Assrael.
Anyway, huge turning point last night as Rick not only killed Shane, but stuck a knife in his heart (oh hello, symbolism), who had blood on his hands (yes symbolism, we see you).
- Dear Lori, I fucking hate you and your bastard child (not Carl, the Kruger fetus). Please get eaten by Walkers or somehow die miserably. Don't tell Rick "Shane is dangerous and trying to kill us" then run back to Shane weeping "Wah, so sorry I did this to you, you saved us, you're a hero."
- Daryl Dixon is a miserable son-of-a-bitch. And currently the best character on the show. I love that crazy hick and his badass chopper.
- Based on Randall and a few other Walkers we saw this season, it looks like you don't always have to get bitten to turn. Does that mean everyone is already infected and the "turn" doesn't happen until you die? Or is something more sinister still afoot?
- I still want to know what the doc whispered to Rick as he was leaving the CDC.
- Hey Glenn, Maggie wants to bang you and she looks to be the best-looking gal left on the planet. Stop being a douche and drop them britches.
- I wish I could've seen Herschel in his drunken days. I'm thinking "Gran Torino." Imagine the tirade he would have had on Glenn and stacking him in Korea? Wowzers.
Alright Maniacs, that's what's floating around my grey matter at the time being. Let's hear what you've got.