Wow. What can I say. First of all, I won't be doing the routine here and look at everybody's picks. I, simply, don't have the time at the moment as I just came from 2 parties and will be going for another two as we welcome the New Year drinking and merrymaking here in the province. I am just using an I-Pad I borrowed from my friend and that the wi-fi here is as fast as Tim Sylvia's punches. So bear with me as I try to be sober and make sense with this post.
Before I give due recognition to our deserving winners, I just would like to say "FUCK YOU" to myself for choking once again just when it mattered the most. TWO consecutive seasons now, I could have made it to THIRD and I choked. Just call me the KENNY FLORIAN of this POOL. FUCK MYSELF. FUCK.
The only consolation I will be getting is that freenow82 will be sending $20 to Joben as I read that Cain won over JDS. Come on freenow, not only will you pay me $20, you scored 14 fucking points and you will be wearing the sig of shame courtesy of goldmouth.
THE $50 MAN: BNF (666 points)
- BNF stayed consistent this season as he scored the devil's favorite number, 666 points.
- He averaged 66.6 points per card
- Won the third event scoring 92 points
THE $150 MAN: kg12 (668 points)
- Just like what he is accustomed to doing, kg12 once again came from behind, and this season, took home 2nd place scoring 668 points.
- As he always does, he nailed it when it mattered, unlike me and my choking tendencies.
- He won event 4 scoring 65 points
THE $480 MAN: THE PRIDE (675 points)
- Just like his Darkside mentor Drew, he never won an event but stayed consistent such that even when he scored just 46 points, he had enough cushion to win the whole season with a score of 675 points.
- HE IS THE YOUNGEST PLAYER to have ever won this money pool.
- Congratulations PRIDE.
THE FINALE STANDINGS:
|MMA Playground season 14: Fortnight of Pain
10 / 10 events complete
FUTURE MONEY POOLERS: SEASON 9
If you want to partake of the fun in this money pool, please click the link below:
Or if you're a lazy son of a gun just email Commissioner Joben: email@example.com
Please copy furnish me so I am also aware of who will be playing: firstname.lastname@example.org
BY THE WAY, DANAGO EMAILED AND SAID HE IS INTERESTED TO JOIN. This should amp you up Maniacs!
HAPPY HOLIDAYS AND ADVANCE HAPPY NEW YEAR MANIACS!