Some are notable, others irrelevant and a few will expand your knowledge.
For instance, we know that Ross Pearson and George Sotiropoulos collided in the main event, with "The Real Deal" earning a third-round finish and, in the process, winning his first lightweight fight since February 2011.
That's not all we know, though.
Check out 13 post-fight facts about UFC on FX 6: "Sotiropoulos vs. Pearson" below:
- Chad Mendes earned back-to-back finishes for the first time in his nine-fight stint under the UFC banner.
- Hector Lombard is 21-0-1 with one "No Contest" in his career when fighting in Australia.
- UFC on FX 6 drew an attendance of 5,133 for a gate of $900,000.
- Ben Alloway, Cody Donovan and Nick Penner earned $40,000 post-fight bonuses.
- Norman Parke and Robert Whittaker earned "six-figure UFC contracts" for winning The Ultimate Fighter (TUF): Australia vs. UK.
- Joey Beltran's unanimous decision victory over Igor Pokrajac was his first UFC win at light heavyweight.
- George Sotiropoulos has failed to secure a takedown in all three of his UFC defeats.
- UFC on FX 6 was the second UFC event of 2012 that did not award a "Submission of the Night" bonus, the other was UFC 148 in July.
- Ross Pearson has outstruck his opponent in strikes in all eight of his UFC bouts.
- Seth Baczynski had his six-fight win-streak snapped and was handed his second UFC defeat by Mike Pierce on the "Prelims" portion of the card.
- Three of the four losses in Rousimar Palhares' UFC career are by first-round (T)KO.
- Rousimar Palhares lost a second consecutive fight for the first time his 20-fight career.
- After opening his UFC career with seven-straight wins, George Sotiropoulos has lost three bouts in a row.
That's a wrap for this set of UFC facts.
Did you learn anything new/interesting? Do any of the facts change your perspective on last Friday's fights?
Let us know below!