Photo via BrittneyPalmer.com
Check out the week that was at MMAmania.com! We've got interviews, comments, fanposts, videos and gifs!
Welcome, Maniacs, to the twenty-third edition of "This Week in MMAmania.com." MMAmania is a gigantic and glorious place and we pump out a ridiculous amount of content. If you don't refresh this site every 60 minutes, you might just miss something amazing.
Have no fears, that's what this weekly article is all about! We'll recap the best of all things MMAmania, whether it be a great comment, a Fan Post, an article, video or something else.
- Comment of the Week: Jackbequick has a startling realization about Rory MacDonald's emotionless attidude.
Rory looks like he could have starred in American Psycho
His entrance music should be Huey Lewis and the News "Hip to be Square" and he should carry an axe with him. Bonnar has nothing on Ror Mac in the crazy department.
- Article of the week: Sanchez vs Gomi announced for Japan? Yes Please!
- Statistic of the week: Don't like that we cover boxing? Too bad. Our top 10 articles this entire week were all Manny Pacquiao vs. Marquez 4-related. Hell, an article about Pacquiao from this past Sunday is our number one article right now. That guy is ridiculous.
- Fanpost of the Week: Wooly Shambler absolutely killed it with his post about solving the injury epidemic. If you haven't read this, it's more than worth your time.
Christ is the best PED
- Ninja Oreo Dollop
- Interview of the Week: Check out our exclusive UFC on Fox 5 post-fight interview with Ben Henderson's coach John Crouch, talking strategy, execution and much more.
But that's not all, Mike Bohn had a solid conversation with Alan Belcher, James Goyder spoke with surprise Bellator 83 winner Anthony Leone plus I also interviewed Bellator 83 winner Jessica Eye as well as tonight's UFC on FX 6 fighter Mike Pierce.
We don't just have great content on MMAmania, our writers also are very active on Twitter, most notably our beloved Geno Mrosko. If you know anything about Geno, he is quick to anger and is not afraid to call anyone out on their BS.
Here's our honorary #GenoTime Tweet of the Week: Do you think he'll keep his promise about the Bears?
Tomorrow is actually 12/12/2012. So fuck you people with this 12/12/12 shit. Eat a dick.
This is the last tweet I'm sending out about the Bears for the rest of the season. Fuck this team. Out.
If you want to catch any good tweets from your Mania writers, here are our accounts: Thomas Myers, Geno Mrosko, Jesse Holland, Adam Guillen Jr., Mike Bohn, Andrew Richardson, George Halvatsis Jr. and Brian Hemminger.
- Obligatory TNA of the Week: I totally stole this from CageSideSeats but A.J. Lee......DAMN!
Lastly, there was a serious outcry for some Maniac debate. Let's change it up:
Who's your favorite fighter that's not currently employed by the UFC and why?
That's it for this week. If you've got an extra suggestions for content, or nominations for articles, comments or discussion topics, please feel free to e-mail me at (and I made this e-mail especially for this): HemmingerMMA@gmail.com.