Phase here reporting from the Land of the Lady Boys. I wasn't able to watch UFC 153 because my flight is the same time as the fight and I was stuck on the plane watching Kristin Stewart and Chris Hemsworth. Fuck that. I missed the actions and from the comments I have seen in the live threads and in the report, it seemed I missed half of my life not having watch UFC 153. Upon arriving, I asked the hotel if they have a channel that shows UFC, the receptionist just gave me that "what the fuck are you asking bitch?" look. I'll say this, fuck this country for having zero English comprehension and speaking ability. At least in my country even the most retarded, mentally deranged piece of shit can speak English. With these, let's go head to the results:
Mania 1 camp:
- P-Dub, ricky-dooby, dlocc, SanabriaMan, and Joben played with Lady Luck in the Renee Forte-Sergio Moraes and chose the upset pick. Unfortunately, Moraes is not too nice to hand them the points. Sorry guys, the only Renee wining is Renee Summers.
- Again, almost the same sets of upset-filled pickers chose The Raging Warrior to upset TUF Winner Brandao. Another zero came flying the doors of P-dub, Yan117, Joben, goldmouth, VicDundee and kimuralloveryourface.
- Jayw27, Ulf_Murphy, dlocc, Jido7, VicDundee, Sonbrero, Scottidog, Amos14 and Rilly invested their points on he power of Sam Sicilia. Sam almost gave them a hefty reward until Jason murdered him in the second round.
- John Fitch is what you call a free gift given to us all Maniacs. Picking him is like the easiest 22 points you could do and yet P-dub, letstalkmma, Ulf_Murphy, scarnon, Jido7, ShivanTiger, unambig, Sanabriaman, and Rolandando hanged too much on Erick Silva's constantly moving nuts and they missed all the fun.
- In what could be a difficult fight to predict, Demian Maia showed how dangerous his ground game is and submitted the points of dlocc, Aussie, Jido7, VicDundee, Yan117, ViolentMike, The Pride and kg12, Andrew, this fight should remind you that the younger fighter does not always win. Ha!
- Don't let an eyepoke convince you that Prado will beat Davis. That same eye poking Davis probably came into the minds of P-dub, ricky dooby, scarnon and Shivan Tiger when they picked Prado to win over Davis.
- 61% picked the wall walking Luis Cane to beat Camozzi. To the delight of the 12 people (39&) who picked Camozzi, the judges favored their prayers to Allah.
- 65% picked Tibau to beat Trinaldo and as always Tibau used his wrestling to win a unanimous decision.
- To the exasperation of the 23 people who picked Madadi, dlocc, VicDundee, ShivanTiger, Sombrero, Yan117, Scottidog, Amos14 and Rolandando enjoyed their early Christmas gift by picking Mr. Pole.
- scarnon and Shivan Tiger picked Bonnar to beat the G.O.A.T. Enough said. I spell it R-E-T-A-R-D-A-T-I-O-N or they might still be drunk when they picked Bonnar and PG locked them.
- Their free-pool inexperience probably led letstalkmma and CDSMid to pick Fabio over Glover. I could not think of any logical reason why one would pick Fabio against a more diverse fighter.
- Jayw27, VicDundee, Yan117, Amos14, The Pride and kg12 learned the hard lesson that even if Noguiera did not train for the fight, Herman brings nothing to the table. Hopefully Peewee now understands that jiu jiutsu does work and that in his next employment he should study jiu jiutsu.
- wyldeman99 impressed this event scoring 93 points on 10/12 correct picking. He got perfect points for Texeira, Silva, Tibau and Fitch.
- Not far behind are NNR, Sombrero and BNF who scored 91 points.
- Ohmamadoes only picked four fights thus scoring only 33 points and she actually picked Fitch to submit Erick Silva. Good call.
The rest of the scores:
Updated Scores after 5 events:
- BNF has now found his winning touch as he took over the leadership of the Mania Money Pool.
- kg12 fell down 1 spot now occupying the number 2 spot.
- Pride has been steady at number 3 for 3 events now. Keep holding on Andrew or better yet aim to go higher.
- Rolandando is now slowly slipping and is currently at number 5.
- goldmouth is slowly creeping up the top. Beware.
- Wow, an Australian is actually in the top 10? Your kangaroo fucking technique must be working Rilly.
- SanabriaMan has been succumbing to the pressure of his rookie years and fell 3 notches down.
- Wydeman99 now is in the top 10 as he went up 6 notches and make his presence felt.
- ViolentMike, me and kimuralloveryourface are just separated by 1 point at 10, 11 and 12 spots.
- unambig, despite getting respectable percentage of picks fell down 7 notches. Ouch.
- Sombrero went up 6 notches.
- Shivan Tiger and Ulf Murphy continued with their free fall. With their picking this season, you would doubt that they actually placed 1st and 2nd place last season. Wow, Clint losing his touch and Shiv probably very busy with his new job and lost his beer-inspired touch.
- VicDundee, see what I told you last week? That I will leap over you? Enjoy your 4 notch fall.
- Darksider Jido7 fell 7 notches to crash out of the top 20. That will hurt Drew. lol
- dlocc, scarnon and rickydooby continously are falling down they will make the London Bridge rhyme to shame.
- This has to be said again. Ulf, what's happening to you????? 9 notches down? 39 points? Can you please bring out the Ulf that we all knew???
- It used to be that letstalkmma was number two in our league. Now after falling another 9 notches, he might have shown his inexperience on this game.
- freenow82 forgot that there's a fight this week and he fell 17 notches because of his Alzheimers.
MMA Playground season 14: Fortnight of Pain
5 / 10 events complete
Sending you my kisses from Bangkok Maniacs. If ever, there's one of you here, let me know I am so bored here and stuck to watching CNN!
Please feel free to express your trash talks Maniacs.
Phase signing out.