LAS VEGAS - MAY 28: UFC fighter Rashad Evans (R) reacts to the crowd while speaking to UFC announcer Joe Rogan (L) about his fight against UFC fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson at UFC 114: Rampage versus Rashad at the Mandalay Bay Hotel on May 28, 2010 in Las Vegas, Nevada. (Photo by Jon Kopaloff/Getty Images)
Here are a few of the highlights:
- If he ever moved to middleweight he would love to fight Anderson Silva.
- He still doesn't ever have plans to go back to train at Greg Jackson's gym, mostly because it's become too commercial.
- He would prefer to fight Jon Jones for the title but thinks Quinton Jackson definitely has a shot at winning tonight.
- What he would do differently in a rematch against Lyoto Machida.
- He thinks Spygate is legitimate and Jon Jones' camp was definitely getting information from the "Rampage" camp. That said, he doesn't believe "Bones" had anything to do with orchestrating it.
Evans touches on a lot more in the full video, which is posted after the jump.